To import PDF files, there are 3 ways:
- iTunes file sharing
- Cloud file service (Dropbox, Google Drive, iCloud Drive)
- Open In
You can transfer files from your PC.
- Launch iTunes.
- Plug your device via USB.
- Select your device on the iTunes left panel.
- Select the Apps tab on the right pane.
- Scroll down to File Sharing.
- Select piaScore.
- Click on the “Add…” button or directly drag & drop documents(only pdf) on the list.
If you use a cloud file service such as Dropbox, you can download files from Dropbox.
- Tap "Download" on the top of catalog view.
- Tap "Cloud" or any cloud service
- Input your cloud service account information
You can download files from any other application (include Safari).
(Dropbox enables you to share files among PC / iPad via internet)
In case of Safari (Web browser):
- Open PDF file in Safari
- Tap PDF and show toolbar at the top
- Tap "Open in piaScore" or "Open in..."
- Transfer PDF file to Piascore